DC Immumization Information System
Hello school and childcare facility partners,
Do you need access to your students’ immunization records? Then you need access to the District of Columbia Immunization Information System (DOCIIS). To gain access, you can now complete the mandatory training online! DOCIIS training can be completed using our web-based Learning Management System (LMS). This training includes an overview of DOCIIS, the patient record retrieval process, the process of generating a detailed facility compliance report and instructions for bulk printing.
NOTE: this online DOCIIS training is for individuals who do not currently have access to DOCIIS and would like to become NEW users. New DOCIIS users no longer have to complete their training in person.
After this training, you will be given access to:
- Use DOCIIS as a management tool for tracking your facility’s immunization data
- Have immediate access to your students’ immunization histories
- View a comprehensive evaluation of your students’ immunization statuses and recommendations for future doses based on the CDC’s ACIP recommendations
- Real-time data regarding your facility’s overall immunization compliance rates
- Universal Health Certificate forms for school, camp and childcare completion with immunization records pre-populated
- Print pre-populated Parental Notification Letters in bulk on your own letterhead to alert parents of past-due and/or upcoming immunizations
Please remember that you will be required to have access to DOCIIS to submit immunization records to our program for data entry in the upcoming school year (2016/2017). This is the perfect time to complete this training and ensure that you have access to all the information you need within DOCIIS on behalf of your facility.
Please note that we take information security and privacy very seriously. You will be required to provide information that will help us confirm your identity and relationship with the facility your wish to gain access to. In order to be granted access to DOCIIS, you must be a healthcare professional, school nurse, school principal, school immunization point of contact or licensed childcare provider serving the District of Columbia. Only verified affiliations will be granted access to DOCIIS. Once you have successfully completed the training, we will conduct identify verification and provide you with your login credentials within one week of completing the course.
To access the course, please visit https://dcdohip.edu20.org and sign up to gain access to the LMS.
Register for the course titled DOCIIS 101: School Nurses and Childcare Providers by going to Classes < Catalog < DOCIIS and clicking on the course name.
You will need a code to access the course content. Please contact Nancy Rodriguez for the code.