HealthCheck Manual Acknowledgements
HealthCheck manual reflects the commitment and involvement
of members of
the child health
Community. The DC Department of Health Care Finance wish to thank the many District of Columbia agencies, and other organizations that contributed to the information presented in this manual and to the many professionals, parents and others who reviewed the manual for accuracy and usefulness.
The following organizations, agencies, and individuals participated in the development of the manual:
- Department of Human Services Income Maintenance Administration
- Office of Early Childhood Development
- Early Intervention Office
- District of Columbia Public Schools
- Public Benefit Corporation
- Children’s National Medical Center
- Center for Mental Health
- Department of Health Divisions of Immunization, Office of Maternal and Family Health, Office of Sexually Transmitted Disease, Bureau of Tuberculosis Control
- Center for Child Protection and Family Support
- Lisa B. Washing and Associates
- First Health Services
- Jeffery L. Kraskin, OD, PC
- Lt. Joseph P. Kennedy Institute
- American Academy of Pediatrics- Washington, D.C. Chapter
- Mary Tierney, M.D.
- Jeanne Anastasi, M.A.
- Eileen Clark
As always, the content of this manual is based on the information available at time of publication and will be reviewed periodically.